Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hot Days for the First Day of School

There seems to be no end in site to the heat wave we are having as of late. I keep wondering if the schools are prepared to cool thousands of kids heading back to school in the coming weeks. We have had problems in the past with rolling black outs do to extreme cold conditions they would keep the kids in the schools regardless of weather they could keep them warm. So what are they going to do when or if their AC's can not keep up with the rising heat.

I am going to just make sure I send water bottles with my kids to school and put ice packs in their lunch bags to give them some comfort in case they are put in a situation where they have to find away to keep themselves cool. I am not doubting my school district one bit that they can not provide a comfortable atmosphere cool wise for my kids its just with budget cut backs what are they having to sacrifice in order to keep our district running properly. We shall see and have faith that nothing crazy happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment