Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So Many People So Little of.....Me

If I could split myself into I truly would I love my family, my friends and all my wee animals. I find myself making a million mistakes or forgetting to say something when I should. My parents are going through so much and I don't think that I am doing enough for them. My children are pulling me in three different directions their friends are like my kids so I worry about them. My brothers, I wish I could be a better big sister and be there for them when they are backed into corners that they seem to never be able to get out of. My husband, its a love hate relationship I love that I can talk to him about anything I love that he is like me and speaks his mind straight from the hip. But there are sometimes duct tape, rope, a long job away, or just he needs time out like I do with my children. I am sure he feels the same about me as well. I have friends that are about the same age who are going through either tough times with work, family, or just general life which makes me want to know everything I can to help solve their problems. HAHA, have a bigger truck would help too, to haul all their miseries away. Let me not forget about all our animals, Noah how the heck did you do it intriguing minds want to know, seriously. Well its been a long day and a hot one at that so I am going to sign off with this....My arms are always open, my ears are waiting to listen and my heart is full of love for the loss yours might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment