Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Needing a Place to Think

Today I learned that I needed a place where I could think or just let my thoughts ramble out of my head. So I started this blog to hopefully give all the stuff crashing in my brain a place other then inside my skull giving me headaches. I have also been looking into places where I can share my story because I know there are people out there who feel like I do sometimes...trapped. I know that my life is not unlike others I have a great marriage but there are times I wonder if staying single would have been a better choice. If I had never gotten married then I would not have the three great kids I have. If I had let all the things my parents did to me when I was a kid really get to me then I would not be helping them now that they are older as well as disabled. I am a sister of two brothers, one who is more a best friend then a brother who lives in California. He and I try to talk on a daily to weekly basis just to catch up. My youngest brother and I are at odds because I believe that he should be there more to help me with my parents because I have just as much responsibilities has he does ( that is another conversation for another day.) I hope that if you take the time to read my blog that maybe you can understand me or mine a bit as I trudge through the valley of my life to see the outcome of my decisions and the others around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment